I’ve already admitted to my Instagram addiction. Now, it’s time to introduce you to some of my favorite Instagrammers! I know you’re excited – just like me! And, because I dream of an organized world, I’ve organized this into categories, just for you.
Awesome Images – Because the best thing about Instagram, for me, is the instant artsy-fartsyness of it. Snap a shot of anything in your day-to-day life and Instagram makes it look beautiful, allowing you a new perspective on even the most mundane.
- @geocaching – Because I dream of doing this with my little family of Ninjas one day (who doesn’t love an adventurous hunt into the unknown?). And because I have an affinity for awesome pictures of the wild-blue-yonder.
- @mcgregor_ewan – Yes, it’s that Ewan. And he’s an impressive photographer.
- @cucinadigitale – I love travel, and I love seeing photos from another person’s perspective. Drake’s photos of Italy show you the dirt, grime and beauty of today’s Rome.
Self-Help – There’s always something new to learn.
- @extrapetite – Because sometimes I need help getting dressed. Jean is from the East Coast, as am I, so I appreciate her put-together style (which I have been lacking since Ninjas took over my life …). She also has a great blog on how to dress a petite frame like mine.
- @balletbeautiful – I’d like you to meet my ballet instructor. Her posts remind me not to miss a workout (or to have a damn good reason for skipping out). Let me know if you’d like to know about my post-pregnancy workout and how it’s working for me.
- @jamieoliver – I love Oliver’s passion for getting good, healthy food into kids. His posts inspire me to feed my Ninjas right.
Famous Faces – These folks make my day brighter.
- @thehughjackman – Who doesn’t love Hugh? C’mon, it’s Wolverine! And, contrary to his moody mutant alter-ego, Jackman’s just a happy, inspirational guy. I like happy people. His posts make me smile and grateful.
- @michaelbuble – Listening to pop-standards are a favorite way for me to let go of some Ninja related tension. In fact, I often break into song (not just to embarrass my Ninjas), for therapy. Bublé has been a favorite of mine, thanks to my husband, since his career started. His Instagram posts just make me smile. He regularly posts, and takes requests, of his vocal warm-up before performing. A Ninja favorite is “Rubber Ducky,” but it took me too long to find that post, so here’s “Jitterbug.” Enjoy!
- @sirpatstew – I love Patrick Stewart, and you should too. He’s not too active on his Instagram account (perhaps he’s busy being Charles Xavier and hanging out with Magneto, as you do), but that really doesn’t matter when you’re Patrick Stewart.
- @marutaro – It’s a cute, fluffy dog in Japan, with nearly 1 million Instagram followers. Including me.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, and maybe found a new Instagrammer, or two, to follow! Who is an Instagrammer you’re addicted to?
Note: All images from Instagram.